The RBEL (Royal Bikers Enfield Legion) motorcycle club is rightfully the first and the largest Motorcycling -club born in November 2019. We are first of its kind initiative and look forward to opening a new opportunity in the tourism sector. We are a passionate team of Royal Enfield bikers who ride responsibly and obey the rules, setting an example for young and new Riders. We empower each biker and make him contribute in tourism destination promotion. With every ride, we discover a new destination, experience a new place, explore Indian culture and relish upon a new cuisine. We never trade our principles, neither we abandon our friends or exchange our banners for foreign ones. Royal Enfield Motorcycle club is a symbol of freedom, cultural love, protection and Nationalism. Our emblem showcases our love & belongingness being from Devbhoomi Uttarakhand. The club has won the nationwide recognition as the most professional and disciplined group exploring & bringing forth the Indian culture & traditions. Let’s ‘Rule the Roads’ together is our motto. We celebrate the bonding, belonging and brotherhood and come together as a single family.
We promote Tourism ,Build Bikers Community, Contribute to Social Responsibility, Shoot, Edit & Cherish your Motorcycling memories.
We are the first biker’s group to contribute to our first BSR (Bikers Social Responsibility) donating all the items listed on the board of requirements at Shri Shradhanand Bal Vinita Ashram Dehradun.
- We are the first Biking group to conduct a thorough cleaning drive of the famous Santla Devi River Basin Dehradun. We achieved this in just a single day.
- Ours is the first Bikers group to be associated with ITBP (Indian Tibet Border Police) and the first one to have conducted a largest Motorcycle rally in Dehradun on 26th January 2020 from ITBP Seemadwar to ITBP Mussoorie. It included the participation of 103 riders, from different parts of the state.
- We are recognized as the ONLY Biking group in INDIA that worked intensively, in and out during the LOCKDOWN Period.
Our first interstate Ride was conducted in the freezing season of January 2020 to Jaisalmer, exploring Jaipur-Jodhpur-Pali-Bullet Baba Temple-Pokhran-Jaisalmer-Longewala and back, covering a total distance of 4500 kms in just 6 days.
- Our second inter-state ride was named Tiger Trails 1.0. In this, we explored the forests of Ranthambore and Sawai Madhowpur covering the total distance of 2800 kms in 4 days.
- Due to travel restrictions during COVID 19 pandemic, we decided to explore our own state and conducted a ride to Jim Corbett National Park in December 2020 naming it the Tiger Trails 2.0, covering the entire district of Nainital.
- On 72nd Republic Day, 26th January 2021, we have again conducted a ride with ITBP. The rally was joined by more than 150 plus Riders and covered a distance from ITBP Seemadwar, Dehradun to ITBP Water Wing, Shivpuri- Rishikesh.