|Short Description||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has released the advertisement for the Uttarakhand Judicial Service for Civil Judge (Junior Division) Exam – 2021 exam. All the candidates who want to participate in this examination can apply online till 20th January 2022. Other information related to recruitment such as exam syllabus, qualification, age limit, selection procedure and other information is available in the advertisement.|
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)
Uttarakhand Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division) Exam – 2021
UKPSC Advt No. : A-5/E-2/CJ-JD/2021 Short Details of Notification
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|– Application Begin : 31/12/2021|
– Last Date for Apply Online : 20/01/2022
– Last Date for Pay Exam Fee : 20/01/2022
– Exam Date: Notified Soon
– Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
|– General / OBC : 0/-|
– EWS : 0/-
– SC / ST : 0/-
– PH (Divyang) : 0/-
– No Application Fee for the All Candidates.
UKPSC Civil Judge PCS J Age Limit as on 01/07/2021
- Minimum Age : 22 Years.
- Maximum Age : 36 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules in UKPSC Rules. .
Uttarakhand Civil Judge Vacancy Details Total : 17 Post
|Exam Name||Total Post||Uttrakhand Civil Judge Eligibility|
|Uttarakhand Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division) Exam- 2021||13||Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) in Any Recognized University in India.|
UKPSC PCS J Category Wise Vacancy Details 2022
UKPSC Civil Judge Exam 2022 District
- Almora, Bageshwer, Champawat, Haldwani, Khatima, Rudrapur, Pithoragarh, Dehradun, Gopeshwer, Haridwar, New Tehri, Rudraprayag, Srinagar & Uttarkashi.
UKPSC Civil Judge PCS J Exxam How to Fill Online Form 2022
- Uttrakhand Public Service Commission UKPSC Civil Judge PCS J Latest Jobs Recruitment 2022. Candidate Can Apply Between 31/12/2021 to 20/01/2022
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UKPSC Civil Judge Exam 2022.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Exam Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.